Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing.

vrijdag, juli 01, 2005

Back from vacation

Premiere of the graduation fims went well. Two cinema rooms full. There was shown a total of 6 hour footage in two programmes. So a 3 hour ride with exciting and cool animations, fictie and documentary.
After the graduation film premiere I went on a small vacation. And had after the vacation a busy period with some family matters.

I also looked for a place to get some more expertise in Maya. And found a studio called AnimationWorld. We are in talks now and maybe I can get my own film in production there.
But we will see.

I hope to update now more frequently.

Here a cool demoreel of a friend of me link

1 Comments:

Blogger Occie17th said...

I like the naked-you animation!

7:04 p.m.

 

Een reactie posten

<< Home